- Security Design & Integration
- News & Analysis
- About us
Headquartered in Singapore, with research labs in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and Boston (US), we pride ourselves on technology excellence and execution. We provide customized and specific solutions to customers across sectors with the most stringent security standards and the highest stability requirements such as Government Agencies, Military Departments, Finance and Banking Sectors, Manufacturing and Energy Industries. Currently, we have built a system to protect and authenticate more than 10 million digital bank accounts and populations in Southeast Asia.
Singalarity collaborates with SUTD (Singapore), Indiana University (US) and other leading technology companies in Asia and all around the world in core technology research fields of Cryptography, Biometrics, Machine Learning and Operations Research.
Singalarity is seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in the high-tech and innovative ecosystem. We are proud of being an organization that focuses on continuous learning and training, where each member can find a breakthrough and go beyond their “comfort-zone”. If you are ready for the challenge and test your limits, this is the opportunity for you!
● Embedded System Engineer (Hardware & Software):
- Familiar with C/C++ and Java programming languages;
- Have general knowledge of the concepts on operating systems including Linux, iOS, Android in fields such as: task management (dispatcher, semaphore, etc...), memory management;
- Ability to understand and apply data structures and algorithms required in mission-critical functions;
- Familiar with the principles, methods, and thinking of Zero-bug & Zero-crash required in mission-critical systems;
- Plus: Having knowledge of information security and information safety, or client-server model.
● Software Engineer:
- Have a passion in software development to build and create “perfect products” that can provide an “incredible experience” to “win hearts & minds” of millions of users;
- Proficient in Native Mobile (iOS, or Android) and cross-platform development;
- Familiar with Middleware systems, development auxiliary tools & errors checking system;
- Plus: having/owning a demo app or a contributor/author library on developer public communities such as: Github, Gitlab, as well as having network knowledge, UX, SecDevOps, AI.
- Students from listed majors: Information Technology, Information Security, Electronics Engineering - Embedded Systems Engineering, Mathematics – Informatics, with good academic records and at least one year of studying at the school;
- Have a strong will and desire to become a specialist;
- Ability to read, understand, synthesize scientific research articles/papers or technical documents in related fields;
- Have a passion for R&D and ability to research deeply towards fundamental technology knowledge in Singalarity’s R&D orientation;
- Have background knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming skills, or have professional competencies in Algorithms, Data Structures, ...
- Plus: have knowledge in network, system, AI, database, or executed interesting personal projects, typing speed of more than 60WPM.